Thursday, January 26, 2012

What I have learned Thursdays…. {Love}

Our son attends a Bible-based preschool on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  I love this preschool.   Stella went there for two years, and now it is Isaac’s turn.  Each morning, before they begin class the all gather and sing in the hallway.  This is a common area for all classrooms.  They sing very cute, uplifting songs.  I always stay and listen to them sing.  Singing times lasts about five minutes, and then they offer a word of prayer. 

Every morning, they sing one song that seems to be stuck in my head the rest of the day.

The song goes something like this:

Yes, Jesus loves me.

Yes, Jesus loves me.

Yes, Jesus loves me.

The Bible tells me so.

What a wonderful phrase to say over and over again to myself. 

What a peaceful feeling to know that Jesus loves us.

I know I could show more love and understanding to others, just as he has given me.

This week, I have been reminded of his love.

I am thankful for February.  The month of love.  What a wonderful opportunity to show more love to others.

In honor of Valentines, love and the peaceful feeling of recognizing love in my own life; I made a few freebies.

…well I revamped a few printables I had already made.  I thought these might be fun to have in some Valentines colors.

You will remember seeing a few of these in My Bathroom Printables.

Here they are Valentine style:

Love is Spoken Here copy

8x10

Keep scrolling to find the link to download.

I love you more copy

8x10

You may remember this one from a while back.  I changed the colors on this one too. I saved these files as JPEGs.  That way you can print them from your printer at home, or send them to a professional lab to be printed. I have stated their intended size under each printable, but you could always have it printed in another size at a lab. 

Moon and back copy

8x10

This is a set that I made last year, that I thought you might enjoy this year.  If you don’t like the pink, you can have the Love is Spoken Here in the red.  It also comes with an Owl printable.  You know how I love Owls.  These are each 5x7. The Love is Spoken Here is turned the wrong way to save space on a white sheet of cardstock for your printer.

Owl valentine printable

I made these last year to wrap around water bottles.  This is what my kids gave for Valentines last year.  They turned out adorable.  There are six to a page.   Just cut them in long strips, and hot glue them around the label on a water bottle.  I attached a fun red drink mix to it.  The kids loved them.

Water Bottle Printable

…and last but not least, I made a new one.  This one is in honor of baby Ruby.  I can’t help but think of her when I read this quote.  I am sure this is how Kristin feels about her.  I thought it was very fitting for Valentines, and to honor Ruby. Remember that Ruby is a great symbol of Love for me.  Her name means read, and Ruby helped to remind me of the Savior’s love for me.  Ruby, I love you and miss you.

What my heart sounds like from the inside 2 copy

5x7

I also made it in pink if you like that better. I think these would look adorable in a child’s room.

What my heart sounds like from the inside copy

5x7

Click on the image below to take you to the download.

Printable sheet

Have a wonderful Thursday. 

Take the time to share more love.

Remember, Jesus loves you.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

cute prints :) thanks for sharing!

The Hell on Heels Housewife said...

Thank you for the free printables...they are so amazing! Love all that you do in honor of baby Ruby...as a former NICU nurse I understand how much it means to you and to her dear family.

katie@tulsadetails said...

So cute!!! I'm going to do something with the owl one for my niece! She's 2 and has had an owl around her since the day she was born!

KW said...

Oh these turned out so cute!! Thanks for including us in this. I love them all.

Chris said...

Beautiful! I love love love love love the quote you did in honor of Ruby. I'm saving that for my Benjamin.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your digital talents!

Darlene said...

I remember singing that song as a child and Kaitlyn learned it at school too. She told me the other day that she is glad Jesus wrote that song :)...lol. Through the eyes of a child ;). Thanks for the printables too. I always say "I love you more" to the kids so I'm putting that one in their bathroom.

Related Posts with Thumbnails